Practical info - MIPCOM
Welcome desk phone no: +33 (0)4 92 99 86 90
Stand opening hours
– Sunday, October 16: 15.00 > 18.00
– Monday, October 17 > Wednesday, October 19: 9.00 > 19.00
– Thursday, October 20: 9.00 >18.00
N.B. You must remove your material from the stand before the stand closes on the last day.
At the Welcome Desk
– You will be given a registration form to return together with your business card. You will then be given your ec.europa.eu/media lanyard which will identify you as a participant, having access to all services and facilities.
– Ask for the password for wi-fi access. Please do not share it with others.
Stand layout & facilities
– arrange appointments with your contacts;
– check whether messages have been left for you;
– put your promotional material in the A4 displays along the walls;
– book private meeting rooms;
– make contact with one of the consultants providing advisory services.
Two computer consoles – one on each floor (near the welcome desk and the bar) – for you to look up other participants, find their photos and send them a message.
Private free bar
- From 9.00 coffee and croissants
- Throughout the day: tea, coffee and soft drinks
17.00 > 19.00, Monday > Wednesday: Happy Hour.
– Tables for small meetings close to the bar area. Tables must be vacated after a reasonable period.
– Who’s who: check photos and participant details on a dedicated PC console and send messages to other participants.
Advisory service area
Dedicated to our consultants. Make contact via the Welcome Desk.
Internet and computer area
Computers (PCs) for common use on the 5th floor.
These computers are for viewing e-mail via webmail only. They have Internet access, are equipped with standard Microsoft Office programmes and Acrobat Reader, but do not have software for downloading audiovisual material.
Charge your computer at dedicated desks in this area.
Buyers’ Briefings are held in a dedicated Briefing Room. Workshops are either in the Briefing Room or the Workshop Area. Both are on the 5th floor.
Private meeting rooms
You can make up to two bookings a day for a half hour each, and on a first come, first served basis. We enforce this time limit strictly. Make your bookings at the Hostess Desk in the Workshop Area on Level 5.
You can cancel bookings up to two hours in advance. All your future bookings will be cancelled if you fail to take up your two bookings on one day. Bookings can be made up to one day in advance.
This is in an unmarked area alongside the media-stands.eu office.
It is for materials. Please do not leave valuables in this area.
This area will be locked every day at 19.00.
SHIPPING your materials
If you intend to send material directly to the stand, it is strongly advised that you use an officially accredited freight agents, e.g.:
MARTINI TECHNOTRANS S.A.
8, rue Notre-Dame
06400 CANNES (France)
T +33 4 92 59 27 27
F +33 4 93 68 38 11
Contact: Eric FOLCO
Dispatch label model
Name of Sender
Name of Consignee - Name of exhibitor’s company.
Creative Europe MEDIA Stand - P4.B1
PALAIS DES FESTIVALS
Esplanade Georges Pompidou
F-06400 CANNES (FRANCE)
ARRIVAL & REGISTRATION
How to register for MIPCOM 2016
If you have not already received your badge in the post, go to the Reed Midem Registration.
Take with you the e-ticket which Reed MIDEM will have sent you by e-mail a few days before MIPCOM.
When you register, pick up your MIPTV guide and your delegate bag.
Then head for the MEDIA stand at P4.B1 in the Palais des Festivals, where you will receive the lanyard that ensures you have access to all the stand facilities.
Registration opening hours
- Sat. 15 October: 14.00 - 19.00
- Sun. 16 October: 9.00 - 19.00
- Mon. 17 October: 8.00 - 19.30
- Tues. 18 & Wed. 19 October: 8.30 - 19.00
- Thurs. 20 October: 8:30 - 16:00
How to collect your badge
By post: Register in advance and receive your MIPCOM badge by post, providing you with direct access to the market.
E-ticket: An e-ticket will be sent to you via email a few days before the event. Print it out and save time by scanning the barcode at a badge delivery point in the Reed Midem Registration Area.
ADVISORY SERVICE & CONSULTANTS
If you are interested in using this service at MIPCOM, please contact
Our team of consultants will be available on request for 1/2 hour one-to-one meetings, which can be scheduled at the Welcome Desk. The team is:
Jone Aldave: Marketing Adviser
Peter Andermatt: Business Development Adviser
Rod Caird: Factual TV Adviser
Michel Gyory: Legal Adviser
Yves Jeanneau: Documentary Adviser – Markets
Franz Mangelberger: Distribution Adviser
Christophe Erbès: Animation Adviser
Stand welcome for newcomers
Sunday, October 16, 15.00 > 18.00
Come to P4.B1, on Level 4 of the Palais des Festivals, and Pierre Hupin and his team will show you around the stand.
Buyers’ briefings and workshops
Up to 10 buyers each day tell you what they are looking for. There are also invitation-only events in other locations and workshops on the stand. Details will be on the Programme pages of this site around two weeks before MIPCOM. You will also be informed in advance by the Buyer Programme Manager and the Programme Manager.
Open to all comers. Come to the bar for a glass of wine at 17.00 each day, and invite your contacts.
Breakfast & Lunch Specials (by invitation only)
These activities are open only to those who have registered in advance with the Advisory Service.
Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Check the Screensavers on the stand for the day’s programme in brief and last-minute changes.