Out of concern for the welfare and safety of everyone involved, the organisers of CineEurope have decided to cancel the 2020 Cine Europe Convention, planned for 3-6 August. Look for the Cine Europe Two Day Online Conference & Trade Show to be held on 17-18 June, 2020.
Billed as the largest and most important cinema trade show in Europe, the 29th Edition of CineEurope from 22-25 June 2020 is expecting 3,500 industry representatives from distribution and exhibition to technology and concessions to convene in Barcelona to discover new methods of driving attendance. CineEurope is the official convention of the International Union of Cinemas (UNIC), an international trade association representing cinema exhibitors and their national associations across 36 European territories.
For the second time, the Creative Europe MEDIA programme of the European Commission will support the organisation of a stand at CineEurope in Barcelona. Participation is open to EU-based businesses offering innovative solutions related to cinema operations, such as retail, marketing, image & sound technology, accessibility. Both hardware, software and services solutions are eligible.
This is a unique opportunity to be associated with the known brand of Creative Europe MEDIA and at the same time to network with your peers on and off the stand. The call is open to European SMEs who have never owned a stand at CineEurope on their own.
Candidates shall express their interest via the application form.
Apply by 15/04/2020
- free accreditation to CineEurope and use of the stand free of charge;
- a slot during the peak-times to carry out a presentation of your products or services;
- an area to showcase your products and services and for workshop presentations;
- a seating area with small tables for your meetings;
- a welcome desk with an international hostess;
- a dedicated wi-fi internet connection;
- laptop charging facilities;
- storage facilities;
- messaging services;
- assistance in setting up meetings with cinema operators;
- promotion of your company via mailings to all delegates;
- advertising pages in the official guide.